Who we are
Our website address is: https://xinyetongrfid.com.
Shenzhen XinYeTong Technology Co., Ltd respects your privacy and takes your online safety seriously. To provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and timely updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we provide the notice below explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
How we collect your personal data?
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet. 9. Any other personal information you send to us.
How to use your Personal Information?
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the
purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may
use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website
5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and
collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
10.Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the
businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to
13.Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
14.Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish
and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our
website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to
any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.