What will RFID fabric laundry tags do for you?
- Give your customers real-time visibility into your fabric inventory on-site.
- Ensure you have enough linen inventory to meet your daily needs.
- Increase customer fabric turnaround to reduce overall inventory.
- Accurately track and monitor fabric usage and lifecycle durability Real-time analysis and reporting to optimize business operations.
- Optimize room service operations and reduce linen management labour costs Control laundry vendor service quality Monitor fabric quality.
- Reduce the cost of goods Keep customers happy and increase profitability.
- Can be read in groups
- Soft material
- Resistant to high temperature washing
- High temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Pressure resistance
- Store Temperature: -40°c~ +120°c / -40°F~ +248°F
- Operating Temperature:
(1) Ironer: 180°c @ 15 sec, 200 cycles
(2) Dryer: 85°c @120min, 200 cycles
120°c @ 60 min,200 cycles
150°c @ 20min,200 cycles
- Pressure Resistance: Up to 56 bars
- Wash Cycle: 200 wash cycles or 3 years from shipping date (whichever
- Chemical Resistance: All common chemicals in the washing processes
- Linen washing in hotels and guesthouses
- Industrial washing
- Medical clothing management
- Management of railway linen washing
Various Sizes to choose from or customize