Established in 2008, Shenzhen Xinyetong Technology CO., LTD is an industry-leading professional manufacturer and exporter of smart cards and RFID labels.
at Cheap Prices
You need more than just a single RFID products, you need a veteran supplier who has been in the field for 12 years to build your brand and grow your profits. Let Xinyetong help you achieve business success.
No more endlessly wasting time on lousy RFID Tags wholesalers. Xinyetong’s goal is to let you sit back and relax. We take care of all the dirty works, including trade stuff, clearance and logistics, etc. Our consultant will keep you informed of the trade progress throughout.
Whether you want to have your logo engraved on the rfid tag or want to design it differently, we can help you.
If you don't need additional designs, just the finished product, we have the inventory to support fast delivery.
If you want to wholesale rfid tags, we support a minimum order quantity of 100 bowls for the first order.
Our RFID tags have passed the CE, FDA, and other approval, and we have 12 years of experience in making RFID tags. Our products are eco-friendly, and they use the most advanced technology to produce.
Design on demand
100+ happy clients
RFID source factory helps your business make more money
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please inform our sales with project
Here are some commonly used chips and inlays for your reference:
1. LF (0-5cm): TK4100 (64 Bit), EM4305 (512 Bit).
2. HF (0-15cm): 213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte).
3. UHF (1-10m): AlienH3 (96 Bit), Alien H4 (96 Bit), Monza 4D ( 128 Bit).
4. Inlay: AlienH3 9654, AlienH4 9762, M4QT, M4E.
Chips are then mounted on different inlays (Antenna etched on PET layer) for achieving different reading distance and angles. Our
sales will provide you the most suited inlay if not specified.
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If no, then send us JPG or BMP, we can design for your
confirmation, it takes longer time though.
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy to print on.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental protection.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. Normal Double-sided adhesive: Robust, widely used, and cheaper than 3M Glue.
5. 3M Glue: Higher cost but strong viscosity, good temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
6. Electrostatic adhesive: Electrostatic prevention, high-temperature resistance, strong water resistance
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request. For die-cutting the minimum size should be 4mm
bigger than inlay normally.
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. If you need printed samples with sophisticated printing, a $50-$100 printing fee is required.
3. All the freight cost will be charged. PS: The sample delivery time is about 5-7 days.
Have any questions? We’d love to hear from you.
We promise: your information will be kept strictly confidential.