NFC Stickers with the chip of your choice and personalized printing in very high quality, waterproof and resistant.
Characteristics of printing
- Print quality: 600 DPI
- Four-color printing (CMYK)
- Glossy finish
- Print up to the edge
- Excellent reliability and durability
The size of the labels is personalizable, without any extra fee.
The size can be chosen between a minimum of 20 mm (diameter or side) and a maximum of 100 x 60 mm.
The logo (or the graphics sent) is printed centered on the sticker, considering the chosen dimensions.
You must send us a file with the cutting line exported as a vector path for specific shapes.
For the best result, a vector PDF file is highly recommended. If a vector file is not available, JPG and PNG files with high resolution (at least 300 DPI) are acceptable.
The print file must have at least 2 mm bleed all around.
- for labels with a diameter of 25 mm, the graphics must have a diameter of 29 mm;
- For 30 x 30 mm labels, graphics must be 34 x 34 mm in size.
We print variable fields with no extra cost, such as variable text, QR code, bar codes, serial or progressive numbers.
To do this, you must send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each label to be printed;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- Information on any preferences for font, size, and formatting of the text.
By selecting the NTAG213 or NTAG215 and NTAG216 chip, a Tag with a 20mm diameter antenna is used. If you select the “Other NFC Chip” option, you can choose the chip from the following (we recommend that you contact us in advance to check availability):
- NXP NTAG210μ
- NXP MIFARE Classic® 1K EV1
- NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1
- NXP MIFARE Ultralight® C
- NXP I CODE SLIX
- Assets management
- Health care
- Supply Chain & Asset Management
- Product authentication